Short DescriptionMicrosoft is looking for a Software Engineer who can easily collaborate with multiple partner teams, analyze their requirements, prioritize and drive features to closure with very high quality.
- Working collaboratively with top engineers across Microsoft to drive effective technical solutions
- Coordinating with CEO and PG leadership in project and strategy reviews
- Driving the company's strategy and technical/data architecture for key technologies to achieve cross-company goals and alignment
- Architect, design, develop, and deliver high-quality software that powers ever-increasing demands of availability, reliability, security, and performance of IT core tools.
- Stay on top of industry trends, standards from security and scalability perspective to Lead and influence design decisions to build services right ground up.
- Driving code and design reviews and take them closure
- Collaborate with multiple partner teams, analyze their requirements, prioritize and drive features to closure with very high quality.
- Mentor junior engineers in the team.
- Should have a Computer Science or related degree; BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET technologies (C# and the .NET Framework) and/or competitive offerings (e.g. J2EE, WebLogic or WebSphere). Candidates should have previous experience with multiple product release cycles.
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, or WCF/Web API is mandatory.
- Experience in one or more automation languages (PowerShell, Python, C#, OpenSource)
- 12+ years of software development experience in full product cycle: design, development, release, and maintenance.
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience should entail some or all the below:
- Good at design patterns and their application.
- 5+ years of experience delivering scalable and resilient services at large enterprise scale
- 5+ years of experience in data platforms including largescale analytics on relational, structured and unstructured data.
- Some experience in building systems to record and analyze telemetry
- Strong Azure Dev Ops (formerly Visual Studio Team Services).
- Experience with Agile project management techniques.
- Passion for using data and analytics to drive business value.
- Excellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- SQL (or NoSQL), or analytics is a plus.