Short DescriptionCapgemini is hiring an analyst who has the ability to facilitate discussion, extracting information to devise test approach and risk/issue mitigation.
- Experience of enhancing, transferring and/or merging frameworks with the aim of improved usability and longterm maintainability has proven to understand of the full project lifecycle, financial markets, preferably settlement, with experience of working with cross location teams contributing to business and infrastructure change.
- Analyze business, functional and technical documentation in order to assess the viability of automation.
- Derive automated test scenarios and cases from collated information, documented to standards to enable review and execution by other team members as well as enabling traceability.
- Contribute to defining a strategy for the longterm use of automation.
- Experience of devising a test automation strategies for longterm use, estimation, and planning.
- Ability to anticipate change, flesh out risks and issues presenting associated mitigating actions taking into account the criticality of the domain of the underlying business.
- Confidence to challenge/question requirements and/design approach.
- Contribute to the creation of an environment which fosters team collaboration and motivation, especially during high pressured periods.
- Coaching and training Test Analysts to use an adopted automation framework.
- Ability to facilitate discussion, extracting information to devise test approach and risk/issue mitigation.
- Skilled in manual and automated test scripting, execution, estimation and time management. A Willingness to carry out manual test script and execution when required.
- User integration acceptance testing is required
- Professional work ethic.
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- years of test experience of UFT (aka QTP) automation within a defined framework and following the documented Framework Guidelines.
- Strong test analysis experience
- Use of exploratory testing techniques
- Experience of working in the finance industry
- A strong understanding of trade settlements and the terms and terminology used
- Have strong testing techniques that can be used to underpin the various phases of testing supported by the team.
- Understanding and experience of risk-based testing