Short DescriptionOracle is looking for a software developer who has the ability to learn quickly and deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic agile team environment.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 12+ years of hands-on development experience with PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle, or other database technologies
- 3+ years of working experience as Oracle database Architecture and Oracle database Internals
- 3+ years of experience in DB infrastructure projects using Shell and Python in a linux environment
- 3+ years of experience with agile software development
- 1+ years of experience in Docker/Kubernetes and CI/CD-related DB automation projects.
- 1+ years of experience the DB infra automation projects using Python/Shell.
- Must be very good in Oracle database Architecture and Oracle database Internals
- Must have very good experience in tuning Oracle 12c (or lower) database and performance tuning SQL
- Must have experience in working with Very Large Databases with large data sets in the order of billions.
- Exposure to Oracle tools Data Guard, Golden Gate is plusExperience in software development with a strong understanding of schema design and SQL development
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic agile team environment
- Experience building a high-performance largescale database platform
- Prior experience in Ant, Maven build and deploy tools
- Prior experience with MySQL database
- Experience in Big data technologies is plus
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.