Short DescriptionGartner is seeking for a candidate who can lead and mentor the development team through design and continue to support and provide oversight of technical development effort.
- Lead solution design and architecture as a key member of the CRM team and be responsible for all technical decisions related to the SugarCRM implementation and integrations
- Effectively communicate design and architecture to stakeholders and team members
- Works closely with Product owners and Business stakeholders in capturing, defining and solution requirements
- Balance requirements with designs that will meet user (sales and service) need but also allows for supportability
- Responsible for implementation effort estimation
- Write code to implement certain complex designs
- Lead and mentor the development team through design and continue to support and provide oversight of technical development effort
- Work with Product Management to consider roadmap functionality as part of the design
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Help create infrastructure as code in AWS (Terraform) and build CICD pipelines to deploy
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- 7+ years of relevant CRM experience of which at least 2 years needs to be in a lead capacity managing teams and as a solution architect influencing application architectures
- Ability to be hands-on but yet comfortable leading technology solutions effort
- Advanced experience with SugarCRM configurations and custom development
- Experience and comfortable working with global teams using agile SCRUM development process
- Experience architecting complex solutions & integrations involving CRM, middleware, marketing automation, product catalog, etc.
- Experience scaling complex solutions
- Good understanding of container-based architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Any experience provisioning, configuring and managing cloud infrastructure in AWS is a plus
- Experience with various development tools such as Jira, Git, Bit Bucket, Jenkins CI, PHP Unit, Selenium, Codeception etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
CRM Engineering Lead