Short DescriptionAdobe is hiring a software engineer who has knowledge of Developing or adapting testing tools for the functional area is a must.
- White box tester on Adobe Illustrator product.
- A position is based at Adobe NOIDA office
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
- This position is for White box testing for Adobe Illustrator.
- The position requires a review of the engineering requirement & design documents.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for the functional area is a must.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming concepts is expected. Background in software development/white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware/software configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 0 to 3 years experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and nonAdobe partners.
- Should display a keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of the QA team, with the ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Black Box/White box Testing on Windows/MAC, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands-on experience in following testing methodologies UI, Functionality, boundary.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an artistic bent of mind.