Short DescriptionOracle is hiring a candidate for an Oracle Apps DBA with expertise and working knowledge on R12-11i environment.
- Oracle Apps DBA with expertise and working knowledge on R12 / 11i environment.
- Knowledge of Database (12g/11g/) Administration, RAC, ASM, High availability architecture
- Experience in both Production Support and implementations.
- Solid Troubleshooting skills and ability to handle technical escalations
- Have worked on upgrades, cloning, migrations and go-live support.
- Experience with monitoring, tuning, administering backups, refreshes and nonproduction clones.
- Understanding of ITIL Processes
- Must have hands-on experience with the large customer base and heterogeneous environments.
- Good exposure to high-end infrastructure including Oracle Solaris/HP Unix, Linux, exposure to NFS, SAN/NAS architectures.
- Solid Exposure to Oracle Performance tuning concepts.
- Oracle Database 12c/11g, Dataguard, OEM RAC and Experience on FMW, OID, SSO.
- Oracle Golden Gate Exposure.
- Oracle Database backup and recovery using RMAN, data pump.
- Exposure to third-party integrated products (Hyperion/OBIEE/HFM/SOA/Vertex etc.) is an advantage.
- DevOps capabilities around automation scripting, orchestration, and DevOps tools ( Python etc)