Short DescriptionApple is looking for Data Engineer-Business Intelligence who has good programming experience in the following programming languages C, C++, Java, Perl, and Python.
- Deliver highly available, reliable, innovative large-scale data warehousing solutions to facilitate data induction, build optimized aggregates and building reporting solutions
- Provide leadership and expertise to define solutions architecture and strategies at all layers, for next-generation reporting platform with high performance and scalability
- Lead a portfolio of multiple projects, setting priorities with measurable objectives, monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results
- Own ultimate responsibility for the deliverables, working with support and daily operations team to ensure 7x24 operation.
- Effectively communicate program status to the senior management and functional partners on a regular basis
- Keep up-to-date on the newest technology solutions in the market to generate innovative ideas to solve business challenges
- Influence work of global multi-functional teams
- Provide technical guidance, direction, and problem-solving to engineering team members. Drive technical excellence in software development and solution design.
- Use and help chip into standard software engineering processes, improve development methodologies over time.
- Provide staffing coordination and planning to achieve timely delivery of multiple, concurrent initiatives.
- We are looking for, 5+ years experience developing DW solutions 3+ years leading a technical team, including prior hands-on technical experience
- Architect and design Enterprise Data warehouse and reporting solutions.
- Solid understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build generic solutions to improve efficiency.
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting Data warehousing standards.
- Provide solutions and recommendations on technical issues in the production system.
- Hands on experience in 2 or more of the database technologies like Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, and Vertica.
- Good programming experience in at least 1 of the following programming languages C, C++, Java, Perl, Python.
- Experience in architecting and building robust, scalable and performant data warehousing and analytics solutions.
- New generation technologies like Spark, Scala, Kafka, Advanced Python.
- Big Data and NoSQL - Mongo, Cassandra.
- Data Science and Machine Learning Knowledge.
- Cloud technology exposure.
Data Engineer-Business Intelligence