Short DescriptionDeloitte is seeking for Senior Analyst-Java who has experience in J2EE programming experience (Java, JSP), MDB, XML & HTML programming.
- Perform application software maintenance and support activities for an enterprise content management platform/solution. This solution is heavily customized and based off OpenText Documentum platform.
- Participate in JAD sessions for solution design and requirement analysis.
- Prepare detailed design specifications (using structure techniques e.g., UML and ER modeling).
- Undertake hands on development using Java,J2EE, DFC (Java Documentum API), XML/XSL, REST and MDB.
- Customize & support Documentum 6.x/ 7.x applications & product components, including Content Server, BPM/BPS, WebTop/ WDK, and custom web connectors and other API-based integrations.
- Design and implementation of knowledge.Net customizations to desktop applications is a plus
- Perform configuration management activities during the software development including software build and release processes, and patch and maintenance packaging.
- Provide system troubleshooting, and performance tuning support to production operations.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in J2EE programming experience (Java, JSP), MDB, XML & HTML programming.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with IBM WebSphere Application Server, JBoss or another major application server.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with database technologies like MS SQLServer.
- Experience in content management tools like Documentum, OpenText, Sharepoint, Alfresco is a plus.
- Ability to translate requirements into design specifications and experience in developing design documents.
- Ability to facilitate design sessions.
- Solid understanding of system architecture principals & practices.
- Solid hands-on development experience in core java with a focus on quality.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as Agile.
- Understanding of software development tools such as Eclipse, VSTS, and ANT.
- Experience with.Net customizations is a plus.
- Experience in working with development teams on- and off-shore.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior team skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders.