Short DescriptionGartner is seeking for UX Designer who has a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, user-experience trends, and emerging design paradigms.
- In collaboration with our design agency partners, develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the development life cycle, as a valued member of the Agile Scrum team.
- From visual designs, produce a family of visual assets (such as image files) that can be directly incorporated into application bundles by developers to make these designs come alive.
- Proven work experience in mobile design work within small teams, preferably in direct collaboration with developers
- Substantial experience with iOS or Android mobile UI/UX, including having designed one or more public-facing, published applications
- Deep familiarity with design and production tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, user-experience trends, and emerging design paradigms
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle