Short DescriptionAmazon is seeking for Machine Learning Engineer who has experience in building large scale machine learning or deep learning models and/or systems.
- BS or Masters degrees in computer science, engineering, or related technical, math, or scientific field.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a business environment.
- 7+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical or analytical role.
- 3+ years of experience handling large datasets.
- 3+ years Application Development experience required with cloud technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with database flavors of RBDMS, NoSQL, Graph, or Search.
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices with practical hands-on application.
- Strong understanding of code management and code deployment.
- Proficiency in developing software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Scala, Python, etc.).
- Strong interest in Machine Learning solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to lead effectively across organizations.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in building large scale machine learning or deep learning models and/or systems.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the implementation of Big Data systems like Hadoop/Spark clusters.
- 3+ years Application Development experience required with serverless technologies.
- 2+ years of IoT hands-on implementation experience (edge computing preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with Streaming technologies (Kafka, Kinesis, etc.).
- 3+ years working with enterprise customers.
- AWS DevOps Professional, Developer Associate, or Ops Associate certification.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with MXNet, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- Experience training distributed ML models on CPU and GPU hardware.
- Serving ML models through real-time APIs.
- Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms.
Machine Learning Engineer