Short DescriptionZS is seeking for Decision Analytics Consultant who can develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues.
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and ZS team decision-making.
- Design custom analyses in R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic, and Excel to investigate and inform client needs.
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams through oral and written presentations.
- Develop client relationships and serve as a key point of contact on aspects of projects.
- Provide client and ZS teams project status updates.
- Create project deliverables and implement solutions.
- Advance problem-solving skills and improve ZS's capabilities.
- Guide and mentor Associates on teams.
- Bachelor's or master's degree required in any discipline with a strong record of academic success in quantitative and analytic coursework such as operations research, applied mathematics, management science, data science, statistics, econometrics or engineering.
- 2-4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. A Ph.D. may substitute in lieu of work experience.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence.
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks.
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
Decision Analytics Consultant