Short DescriptionApple is seeking for Big Data Database Engineer who has strong hands-on experience in any of NoSQL technology (like Couchbase, Cassandra) and BigData technology (Like Spark, Hadoop)
- Minimum of 4 yrs professional experience in Database Engineering
- Strong hands-on experience in any of NoSQL technology (like Couchbase, Cassandra) and BigData technology (Like Spark, Hadoop)
- You have experience with Couchbase as a data store technology
- Strong knowledge of application-profiling and performance-tuning
- Proficient in an IDE and framework, e.g., Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JMeter
- Good in-depth understanding of the Linux in term of debugging tools and performance tuning
- Strong working knowledge of Linux kernel, multi-process, multi-thread, and time-critical environments
- Familiar with source control systems, e.g., SVN, git
- Experience with using and/or developing open source software is a plus.
- Contributing to data modeling and understanding of migration from RDBMS to NO SQL database
- Experience working with large volumes of data and be able to focus on orchestration, automation, and monitoring of services in any environment
- Configuring and leading a variety of internally developed and third-party applications and services, across multiple environments
- Continuously deploying software into a cloud-based platform using tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with developers and other partners to triage and resolve technical and user issues
- Ability to accurately estimate software development tasks given a set of requirements and assumptions
- Self-motivation to work under minimal supervision
- Communicate complex technical solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Support the development of fellow team members on a professional and technical level.
- Participates in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Languages: In-Depth, Hands-On JAVA, PYTHON
- Tools: JVM Tuning tools, OS Performance and Debugging, Kibana, Xpack.
Big Data Database Engineer