Short DescriptionSamsung is looking for an Engineer who can Develop automation equipment, test cases, and scripts. Analyze the usability of a tool and perform an acceptance test and manage a deliverable by using a configuration management system.
- Minimizes human errors and labor-intensive activities such as long-run and repetitive testing by developing automated techniques and tools.
- Reviews the feasibility of hardware devices and software programs in verification and validation, enhance work efficiency by cooperating with related business units.
- [Creating an automation solution] Research available hardware and software technologies for each specific development plan and collect data.
- [Analyzing risks and designing a solution] Build experiment and simulation environments according to a hypothesis and analysis result data.
- [Developing a tool and script] Develop automation equipment, test cases, and scripts. Analyze the usability of a tool and perform an acceptance test.
- [Tool configuration management and distribution] Manage a deliverable by using a configuration management system. Distribute tools to an organization which needs them.
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
- A typical entry point for university graduates
Creating an automation solution