Short DescriptionMicrosoft is hiring Data Scientist who should be proficient in using statistical or machine learning programming languages and packages skills like (Python/R etc.)
- Have an ability to mine large data sets with Cosmos, Hadoop or Spark like technologies.
- Transform data into innovative features/signals that can improve a machine-learning task.
- Build machine learning models and evaluating their quality of real-life scenarios.
- Prototype new approaches and develop new algorithms using NLP & ML techniques.
- Work with other data scientists, engineers, UX experts to deliver a robust solution to the customer.
- Have an ability to self-learn new techniques from textbooks and research papers.
- Never compromise on engineering excellence and delivering quality at scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in the areas of data science, machine learning, information retrieval or natural language processing.
- Proficiency and demonstrable skills using statistical or machine learning programming languages and packages (Python/R etc.).
- Demonstrable skills and experience using SQL or NoSQL data stores.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.