Short DescriptionGartner is looking for a Data Scientist who has knowledge or R or Python needed to be able to code the models.
- Drive retention and growth by empowering service delivery groups and sales in some of our initiatives as required:
- Work on cross-product initiatives that are of high importance and bring significant impact on retention
- Automate creation of most relevant content for clients using NLP, these would connect Gartner product offerings to client needs by working with Client Partners, thereby displaying value we could provide
- Conceive, build and continuously enhance systems and tool as a senior business analyst in a data science team that would enable our Service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way
- Work on several initiatives that have unstructured data derive key insights that are top priorities for different companies and automate the process by integrating with a UI
- Derive recommendations for clients on important IT priorities based on their usage and other players in the industry
- Streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives
- Innovate on initiatives that would save time for our Service associates allowing them to call and engage more clients
- Find opportunities to automate content or process using machine learning algorithms and working with IT so it could lead to productivity increase and time savings.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from tier one schools.
- Ph.D./Masters a plus.
- Degree major in Physics, Math, Technology, Computer Science and related branches preferred (focus on Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval a plus).
- 2-3 years of experience working on solving problems that involve utilizing Machine Learning techniques and NLP.
- Projects in data science methodologies or software development are required.
- Knowledge or R or Python needed to be able to code the models.
- Knowledge of statistical models to build into models a big plus.
- Ability to work on projects that involve the use of the following:
- Machine Learning and statistical techniques.
- Data mining and recommendation systems.
- Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval.
- Work with large volumes of data.
- Dynamic user behavior modeling.