Short DescriptionDeloitte is hiring for OpenCloud Security Senior Solution Engineer who has hands-on experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Vulnerability Management Tools.
- Lead the Infrastructure Security Design and Architecture review of client cloud solutions
- Develop Security solutions to AWS, GCP and/or Azure requirements from clients and other project teams
- Drive the development and support of client environments across the following security domains:
Identity & Access Management
Threat & Vulnerability Management
Governance & Compliance
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Participate in security architecture and consulting with other IT teams.
- Assist in developing and analyzing security-related metrics.
- Assist in developing and updating processes and procedures with a focus on automation.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience:
- Knowledge and expertise of at least one major public cloud service providers: AWS, Azure, or Google
- Prior experience working closely with product and DevOps engineers on security requirements.
- Architect, configure, manage and deploy devices including firewalls (Palo Alto), VPC's, Security Groups, Key Management, and Secure SDLC pipeline to improve our ability to prevent and detect intrusions in real-time.
- Ability to identify gaps and/or security requirements and inject security controls across the security domains to cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with automating deployment and server configuration management using tools such as Puppet, Jenkins & Git, Terraform, Ansible
- Exposure to DevOps practices and automation of software testing, delivery, and infrastructure changes.
- Strong passion for technology, a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to evangelize the uses of cloud services.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team, managing multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Automate security process to reduce as much manual process as possible and improve our security monitoring pipeline
- Experience with security-related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, GDPR
- Expertise in Windows and Linux system administration, databases (relational and NoSQL) and networking infrastructure and services (routing, switching, DNS, NTP)
- Experience with log collection and storage (e.g. Elastic stacks, Splunk, etc.)
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Must be willing to live and work in Orlando, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- AWS, Google Cloud or Azure Certifications.
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages to support Cloud Security Automation.
- Hands-on experience with Identity products or services.
- Hands-on experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Vulnerability Management Tools.
- Security based certifications such as CISSP.
OpenCloud Security Senior Solution Engineer