Short DescriptionAmerican Express is seeking for Machine Learning Engineer who has experience in application development and integration within one or more Iaas/ Paas platforms such as (Amazon Web Services, VMWare, OpenStack, etc.).
- Enhance your research/ work experience through machine learning and AI into to real life problems.
- Working on large data, upcoming and new algorithms
- Apply your computer science skills to innovate, design and implement solutions using Machine Learning.
- Implement Platform design to host the platform and application components in a secured and governed way.
- Work on enabling the ML Platform to be Cloud Native by re-engineering the components to conform to Cloud Native Foundation (CNF)
- Work on PaaS/Containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and IaaS (VMs) related technologies
- Have a focus on delivery following an Agile process.
- Be passionate about quality metrics in product implementat
- Position requires a BachelorÔ??s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field with good mathematical foundation followed by 5-6 years of industry experience building data-driven products and have implemented machine learning algorithms and techniques.
- Good in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem-solving and diagnosis
- Adept at any one of the programming language Java/Python and Open to learning new programming languages.
- Comfortable in Big Data Technologies/ Frameworks (Hadoop, Spark, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, etc)
- Well conversant with Linux / Unix tools
- Experience working with distributed systems using Spark, Hive in Hadoop at significant scale in a production environment.
- Well conversant with any one of version control capabilities like GitHub, bitbucket and SVN.
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- Experience in application development and integration within one or more Iaas/ Paas platforms such as (Amazon Web Services, VMWare, OpenStack, etc.).
- Experience building fast and scalable machine learning and analytical algorithms and executing all tasks from design to deployment and monitoring
- Experience in developing Web services, micro-services, and REST.
Machine Learning Engineer