Short DescriptionSAP is seeking for C++ Developer who has good knowledge of SQL scripts and Databases.
- Design, development, and testing of usable software in tight collaboration with the Product Owner and the team.
- Working on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment.
- Building upon domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise.
- Having a logical approach to problem-solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science, Electronics or Information Technology/Science or Master's degree in Computer Applications from a reputed Institute.
- Excellent programming know-how in C++. Good to know C
- Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL scripts and Databases.
- Be able to work with various operating systems, including Microsoft and Linux.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and C++ Standard Template Library STL,
- Proficient with unit testing
- Knowledge on COM and CORBA is desirable.
- Ability and eagerness to learn and explore new topics independently
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects, SAP Lumira, SAP Predictive Analysis or any BI/Analytics Product would be an added advantage
- Ability to work with the team in the design and development aspects for the Product.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong desire to work in a high performing team
- Other Core Competencies required are? Customer Focus, Business Acumen, Innovative Thinking, Change Agility, Intercultural Sensitivity, Self-Development, Data security, Quality Focus, Results-Driven, Challenge Complexity, Teamwork & Collaboration, Goal-oriented and is good in Written and Oral communication skills
- Behaves competently even in difficult or moderately complex situations.
- Knowledge of SCRUM/LEAN principles
- 3 to 7+ years of development and design experience in Software Development.
- Experience working on C++, CORBA, Java, C.