This Job has stopped accepting applications
| 1686 Views
TCS is looking for AWS DevOps Engineer who will develop and maintain cloud infrastructure as code and provision AWS environments for customers.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1) Should have good hands-on experience on AWS.
2) Should be able to understand the customer business requirement and to be able to achieve/provide solutions around the AWS IT Framework.
3) Come up with IT solutions background especially on AWS.
4) Candidate must be an AWS certified SYSOPS administrator.
5) Expertise in python development.
6) Good at Console and the AWS CLI.
7) Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure as code and provision AWS environments for our customers.
8) Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, and recovery.
9)Excellent communication skills.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering
Required Experience: 4-6 years.
AWS Devops Engineer
TCS combines tech expertise and business intelligence to catalyze change and deliver results. TCS combines tech expertise and business intelligence to catalyze change and deliver results. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers. Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.