Short DescriptionGartner is hiring for Sr. Software Engineer-Full Stack (Java, node.js, React) who has knowledge of integration technologies like (REST, JSON, XML, HTTP, etc).
- University degree in Bachelor of Engineering or a Master's degree in CS with 5-7 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with different databases technologies (Relational, NoSQL, etc). This should include building and managing scalable data models.
- Experience with front ends web frameworks like React and Angular.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services.
- Experience using automated build systems (CI/CD)
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion).
- Knowledge of micro-services architectures.
- Knowledge of Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud-based platforms (AWS).
- Knowledge of integration technologies (REST, JSON, XML, HTTP, etc).
- Ability to interact well with both internal associates and external clients in resolving operational issues.
- Must be able to provide accurate estimates of technology work and deliver high-quality work on schedule.
- Ability to identify systemic operational issues and resolve them.
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve their skills in software development, frameworks, and technologies.
Sr Software Engineer-Full Stack Java, node.js, React