Short DescriptionPayPal is looking for Business Analytics who has significant experience with SQL OR a major software engineering language (Python, C++) required.
- Discover new opportunities and identify gaps to grow and optimize business through Analytics.
- Support global and regional strategic initiatives across Product, Marketing and Business verticals.
- Deep dive analyses on very large data using SQL/SAS or other tools and structuring of analyses using MS Excel.
- Partner across multiple global and regional functions and businesses.
- Create and maintain management reporting dashboards using reporting tools such as Tableau, QlikView etc.
- Development and ongoing tracking of marketing campaigns, product performance, and business performance.
- Use the power of analytics to identify optimization opportunities across Product, Marketing and Regional Businesses. Support rapid test and learn.
- Use analytics and statistics to improve our ability to detect, understand and address emerging trends across the portfolio and identify levers that Product, Marketing and Regional Businesses can move.
- 2-7 years of related experience in Analytics in a fast moving and matrixed environment
- Previous experience in product, marketing or business analytics a plus
- Significant experience with SQL OR a major software engineering language (Python, C++) required
- Familiarity with statistical packages (SAS or R) and reporting tools (Qlikview and Tableau) is highly desired.
- High-energy and drive
- Ability to story-tell and translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, with strong ability to drive towards action and impact
- Ability to operate through ambiguity and change
- Strong written and verbal communications skills