Short DescriptionMcKinsey is looking for Principal Data Scientist who has experience in statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Work on complex and extremely varied data sets from some of the worldâ??s largest organizations to solve real-world problems.
- Develop data science products and solutions for clients as well as for our data science team.
- Write highly optimized code to advance our internal Data Science Toolbox.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment with specialists in machine learning, engineering, and design.
- Add real-world impact to your academic expertise, as you are encouraged to write "black" papers and present at meetings and conferences should you wish.
- Attend conferences such as NIPS and ICML as one global team as well as Data Science retrospectives where you will have the opportunity to share and learn from your co-workers.
- Work within one of the largest and most advanced data science teams in London, support the Lead Data Scientists to develop data science products.
- A Ph.D. level in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics.
- Programming experience in at least two of the following languages: R, Python, Scala, SQL.
- Experience in applying advanced analytical and statistical methods in the commercial world.
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields.
- Experience in applying data science methods to business problems.
- Experience in statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
Principal Data Scientist