Short DescriptionNutanix is hiring for Lead DevOps Engineer who has experience with both NoSQL databases like MongoDB and relational databases like MySQL and Postgres.
- Develop and manage a complete CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure.
- Integrate newly developed and existing applications into private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
- Automate deployment pipelines in a scalable, secure and reliable manner.
- Leverage application monitoring tools to troubleshoot and diagnose environment issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with Development and product teams.
- Build complete DevOps culture in the team.
- Responsible for building reports/tools to make the right decision.
- Have a culture of automation where any repetitive work is automated.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience.
- Sound knowledge on System Administration, Web/App Administration, Scripting, DB concepts, Network, and Security.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience with configuration management frameworks such as Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with both NoSQL databases like MongoDB and relational databases like MySQL and Postgres.
- Familiarity with Git or other source control system.
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems and process.
- Experience with evaluating and applying new technologies and applying the right tool for the right job.
- Deploying Micro-services on Kubernetes, platform as a service (PaaS) features, such as container grouping, auto-healing, horizontal auto-scaling, DNS management, load balancing, rolling out updates, resource monitoring, and implementing container as a service (CaaS) solutions.
Lead DevOps Engineer