Short DescriptionLybrate is hiring Data Scientist who can implement algorithms to power user-facing data-driven features.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core/business products.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Implement algorithms to power user-facing data-driven features.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches.
- Help teams design meaningful metrics and visualizations to track the health of our features and platforms.
- Build a world-class team and shape the future of data engineering at Lybrate.
- 3-5 years experience doing quantitative analysis.
- MS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.).
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.