Short DescriptionOneDirect is seeking for Data Analyst who will analyze and visualize data from various sources and deliver actionable insights to various teams within our Enterprise clients.
- Analyze and visualize data from various sources and deliver actionable insights to various teams within our Enterprise clients.
- Assisting in delivering well-organized reports, dashboards, data analysis, and statistical models - Devise key metrics with clients and leverage.
- knowledge of data preparation activities such as extraction, cleansing, aggregation and data analysis to deliver on internal/client requirements.
- Enhance and optimize existing reports, analysis processes.
- Evaluate 3rd Party tools for internal/client business requirements.
- Actively gather and share domain related knowledge in forums within the organization.
- Proficiency in writing Database Queries, subqueries and Joins in SQL.
- Deep Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience handling large data sets.
- Ability to design and develop reports or MIS as per business requirement.
- Understanding of Business Verticals and respective requirements - Marketing, Sales, Operations etc.
- Innovative and out of the box thinking.
- Exposure to BI Tools [Tableau].
- 1-2 years experience in Data Analytics domain.
- Experience with R/Python [especially Data Manipulation & Visualization, Data crawling, API-Access packages].
- Writing VBA Macros.
- Experience in data mining.
- Experience Social/Digital Media Tools (e.g. social platform insights, Google Analytics, social publishing).
- Prior experience in client supporting Analytical roles.