- Need a UI Technical Lead who can own and drive.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to our UI Developers.
- Lead the front end technical architecture.
- Ability to work and influence teams with different mindsets, cultures, operating styles and decision-making framework.
- Should be a CALM champion: Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement, and have the ability to continual improvement frameworks in given assignments.
- Expertise in patterns â??Layerd/n-tier like MVC, Event Driven, OOPs, Reactive, Functional.
- Should have experience in the latest programming/scripting languages and frameworks.
- 2-6 years of Experienced in Ember JS (Mandatory).
- Experience in developing Accessible Web content. (Mandatory).
- Must have sound knowledge on all the leading UI technologies & frameworks including Angular 4, Kendo, Bootstrap, Polymer, etc.
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies, responsive design, cross-platform presentation.
- Must be able to do a thorough analysis, identify gaps and rectify by suggesting appropriate solutions and design patterns.
- Must be able to guide the team on the technical roadmap defined by the management.
- Should be able to do a deep dive analysis and leverage the latest UI technology trends and incorporate them into the design library.
- Should be able to identify & mitigate any technical risks occurring during the execution of the project.
- Must be able to do peer reviews and suggest recommendations so as to ensure best quality standards get adhered to.
- Must have good interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Mobile (Sencha, PhoneGap etc.), Templating (Handlebar, Mustache etc.), Testing (Mocha-Chai, Karma, Jasmine etc. - any), Library (jQuery), MV (AngularJS, EmberJS etc.).
- JSON Integration, AJAX Calling.
- BE/ B Tech/ Post Graduations in Engineering field/ Equivalent degrees.
UI Development Tech Lead