Short DescriptionGartner is seeking for Data Analytics Engineer who will be responsible for building and creating a data visualization, business intelligence reports, and dashboards.
- Responsible for building and creating a data visualization, business intelligence reports, and dashboards.
- Work with business leaders to define business intelligence requirements, Key performance indicators (KPI), priorities and data solutions.
- Contribute as part of the BI team to the enterprise data analytics and reports.
- Accountable for facilitating data gathering, requirement analysis, data analysis, and building reports.
- Hands-on development of BI dashboards
- Ensure proper BI standards, policies and procedures are followed
- Leverage data to provide meaningful insights to business leaders and use BI tools to support operational processes by delivering data visualization reports and dashboards.
- Utilizes an advanced understanding of multiple data structures and sources to lead the design, development, and implementation of decision support solutions, which may include data visualization, business intelligence, or data collection.
- Partners with the business operations to ensure effective design of decision support solutions.
- Develops innovative approaches to address complex business problems and solutions, assisting with business cases.
- Monitor, process, and deliver data reports and data visualization by adhering to timelines and priority. Complete special projects as requested.
- Independently complete assignments with little to no oversight.
- Work with Business partners and provide them support in their reporting.
- Deliver all assignment work within quality standards and on time, often within tight deadlines
- BachelorÔ??s Degree in finance, business administration, information management/IT, computer science, mathematics or related disciplines.
- Master of Business degree preferred.
- At least 2-3 year hands-on work experience with Microsoft Power BI, the experience of working in AAS environment will be Plus
- Experience in optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
- Significant experience building UI mockups and optimizing dashboard for user experience
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of MDX/DAX language for improving visuals and formatting numbers, dates, and text
- Experience with row level security and custom visuals, Power Query, Power Apps and keeping up to date on the new features of Power BI
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python for data access and basic transformation
- Experience in various forms of data modeling of relational schema, including both physical and conceptual modeling
- Familiarity with an agile development process
- Familiarity with best-practice data engineering and SQL and Oracle database technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English.
Data Analytics Engineer