Short DescriptionSAP is seeking for Business Process Senior Consultant-Machine Learning who has knowledge with Machine learning algorithms such as Linear regression, Logistic regression etc and Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional neural network, Recurrent neural networks etc.
- Approx 10 years of professional work experience in the design and development of software solutions.
- At least 3 years of design/development experience in AI/ML.
- Design and deployment experience of at least two projects/solutions deployed in the production landscape.
- Expertise in Data Engineering.
- Expertise in Data Science and analysis.
- Open source technologies.
- Knowledge with Machine learning algorithms such as Linear regression, Logistic regression etc and Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional neural network, Recurrent neural networks etc.
- Expertise in any one/more of ML software packages & libraries such as Theano, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn etc; programming languages such as Python, R , Scala etc.
- Track record of developing novel learning algorithms and/or systems.
- Comfortably handle multi-terabyte data sets in scale-up and scale-out environments.
- Ability to visualize data and present core insights in a clear and compelling way.
- Awareness of SAP Leonardo ML foundation services and solutions is desirable.
- Ability to understand business processes and drive to solve business problems.
- Understand data which is created and consumed in business so as to select best approaches, evaluate their performance, and assess business relevance.
- Create excellence both in terms of results quality and system scalability through continuous evaluation, analysis, and refinement of the system implementation.
- Communicate the relevance of implemented systems and achieved results in a visual and consistent way.
- Good in preparing business use case and explaining the business benefit of the solution to stakeholders.
- Lead a team of the technologist to successful project delivery.
- Help Sales team and pre-sales colleagues in the sales cycle.
- Manage stakeholders and contribute to the enablement of colleagues.
- Work closely with the team (product owner, designers, and other developers) and customers to holistically understand business and user. requirements, and derive adequate application development concepts.
- Immerse yourself quickly into new topics, terminology and development tasks.
- Strong desire to overcome obstacles and make your work benefit SAP's customers.
- Excellent written and communication skills in the English language.
Business Process Senior Consultant-Machine Learning