Short DescriptionBoeing is looking for Senior Software Programmer-C++ who has complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cut-over of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN).
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets, and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics, and constraints.
- Proficient in programming languages like C and C++.
- Excellent OOAD understanding.
- Experience in using STL.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN).
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Should have a Unix operating system.
- Added advantage if knows kernel level programming.
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Analytics and machine learning would be an added advantage.
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration.
Senior Software Programmer-C++