Short DescriptionMaster Card is seeking for DevOps Engineer who has skills in BASH, PERL\Python and automation tools (not limited to Ruby, Chef, Jenkins 2, Puppet). And also have strong skills to troubleshoot, problem solves and follow documented procedures.
- Lead implementation efforts of new products and services with strong communication to impacted business owners.
- Design and develop simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies.
- Prioritize and identify cross-application and system enhancements.
- Lead review sessions of technical requirements and manage defect resolution process.
- Partner with your peers in Business Operations (BizOps) and other internal identity access management teams to ensure delivery of services aligns with governance controls and support requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring operational readiness of platforms through reviews and procedures of planning, testing, and implementation management.
- Responsible to lead cross-functional teams and deliver global projects working with regional offices.
- Responsible for coordinating with one or more groups to ensure platform goals are met.
- Develops plans to improve quality within our Identity Access Management systems and platforms.
- Researches new methodologies to improve security and development practices.
- Coaches junior level employees on software development and security best practices.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive.
- Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Intermediate skills in Information Security.
- Strong skills to troubleshoot, problem solves and follow documented procedures.
- Intermediate strategic thoughtful risk-taking the experience.
- Intermediate technical background (Windows, AIX, Linux, UNIX, databases (Oracle, DB2), web applications) including basic network fundamentals.
- Intermediate skills in BASH, PERL\Python and automation tools (not limited to Ruby, Chef, Jenkins 2, Puppet).