Short DescriptionBoeing is seeking for Senior Python Developer who develops algorithms, data and process models plan interfaces and write interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models plan interfaces and write interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets, and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics, and constraints.
- Strong programming skills on Python
- Hands on experience on Web frameworks preferably Bottle.
- Hands on experience with Python WSGI Application
- Hands on experience with Apache - mod_wsgi
- Hands-on experience with Web services
- Hands on experience with JSON Data Structure
- Hands on experience with MongoDB and pymongo
- Experience with pyunit
- Knowledge with Paramiko
- Experience with Data Science libraries like Numpy and Pandas
- Able to technically lead and mentor a team
- Strong Problem Solving & reverse engineering
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong DevOps - GIT/gitlab and Jenkins and Software Engineering Best Practices
- Experience with Java - full stack development is an added advantage
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Analytics and machine learning would be an added advantage.
Senior Python Developer