Short DescriptionBoeing is looking for Full Stack & Big Data Analytics who has hands-on experience with Hadoop Ecosystem (Spark/Storm, NoSQL DBs- Hive, HBase, Cassandra) Kafka, nifi etc.)
- Thought Leader, a person who can drive and execute business value, a strategy based on sound technical foundation.
- Understand the customer's business needs and guide them to a solution leveraging and building upon Boeing AnalytX Big Data Platform.
- Should have demonstrated working in complex areas, revenue enablement, cost savings, optimizations.
- Efficient communicator, who can push business partners to focus on realistic goals and projects, and concisely communicate in written, verbal, and visual formats in a way that provides context offer insights removing ambiguity.
- Drive the scoping and development of Prototypes, Proof of Concepts, product features and compile and analyze data describing and socializing performance of those initiatives (e.g. $$ value, pilots, incremental features) with diverse audiences.
- Coordinate with stakeholders like engineers, product developers, and marketers to develop a common language and approach to analyzing and communicating information and insights.
- Work directly cross function teams across Boeing to develop, maintain, and document a robust set of important metrics for quality, long-term performance tracking.
- Consult with business partners and provide analytics-oriented thought leadership across a variety of non-technical audiences to ensure that all levels are on the same page.
- Must have exceptionally good architectural, design and implementation skills for large scale distributed, Omnichannel products/applications,
- Experience in ingestion and extracting information multi-terabyte-sized datasets
- Must have holistic approach covering current and latest technology trends Data Science, Machine Learning, Customer Centric UI/UX, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, Virtualization, Cloud (Storage/Compute) options
- Perform cost-benefit analysis via BOM, TCO, quantitative data analysis and complex problem solving (preferably focused on consumer-facing internet products).
- Languages and Application Frameworks Java, JEE, Python, Django, Spring, Hibernate
- Hands-on with Hadoop Ecosystem (Spark/Storm, NoSQL DBs- Hive, HBase, Cassandra) Kafka, nifi etc.)
- Middleware & Integration experience on ESB's (Fuse, Camel), SOA, nifi, Kafka, OpenStack.
- Cloud experience on PCF,Azure,GCP, AWS
- CI/CD experience on Chef, Puppet.
- Container/Application virtualization on Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, VirtualBox, OSGi Micro Services, NFV/SDN fundamentals
- UI and Reporting experience on Angular/React, CSS, and HTML5. Tableau, QlikView.
- Application of statistical methodologies to unstructured problems.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Experience in working with global & distributed teams.
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in STEM with 12+ years of experience in software development across multiple technologies.
Full Stack & Big Data Analytics