- Candidates must have strong hands-on experience in developing/architecting rich-interactive or single page applications which work on all major browsers for both desktop and mobile.
- Strong and React Js application development with a deep understanding of the key architectural concepts that differentiate HTML5 development from traditional web-based development.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 & JQuery, AngularJS.
- Good understanding of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience implementing, testing and tuning a web interface.
- Define new UI elements/frameworks for use by development teams.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging, design and debugging skills.
- Experience in NodeJS and Reactjs would be a plus.
- Experience in TDD/BDD would be a plus.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Excellent communications skills both in the team, across the team and with management and other disciplines.
- Ability to mentor juniors and manage stakeholders.