Short DescriptionSAP is looking for a DevOps Consultant who will automate when and where possible with the help of data science methods and technology. Also, have experience in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM.
- Drive agile scrum team, assume responsibility for backlogs and tasks and ensure the best quality and user experience
- supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- engaging with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- creation of boards, filters, and advanced jQueries, identification of right value-focused metrics & measures to help drive insight to action manage project communications including regular status reporting and project updates to the leadership team and ensure stakeholder involvement and attention.
- Establish a trusted partnership with our business counterparts and act as ONE TEAM from strategy to execution
- Design and deliver first class and simple IT solutions and ensure successful delivery by providing sustainable standard IT solutions and system architecture
- Operate IT Solutions and Services assisted by operations teams that provide support through incident management, major incident de-escalation, service request delivery, system monitoring, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with a focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Drive the team towards DevOps and strive for continuous delivery
- Automate when and where possible with the help of data science methods and technology.
- Develop skill and competency on the latest business models, solutions and technologies relevant to your area of responsibility.
- Drive innovation and early adoption of new technologies and solutions in close cooperation with Product Development as well as other teams within IT
- Experience in agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.) connected with End-User Centricity
- Customer-focused, good business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Team player, co-ordination skills, including conflict management, negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), tools (Jira), and experience leading agile ceremonies (Planning, Daily Scrums, Review, Retrospective)
- Advanced knowledge in Jira, Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Ability to facilitate between business and engineering to prioritize competing demands and resolve ambiguities, Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Good knowledge of LEAN methodologies
- Skilled in backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, story Points, estimation techniques etc.
- Ability to work well in an international, virtual and highly diverse team as well as independently
- 4-6 years experience in professional software development as an SAP developer.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM.