Short DescriptionMaster Card is looking for Sr.Technical Product Owner who will like to dive deep into the operational characteristics of the product. And also have experience in agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Like to dive deep into the operational characteristics of the product.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with complete independence and autonomy.
- Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale.
- Proven track record of data-driven decision making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across your team.
- Can debate the product merits with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers to make the right trade-off decisions.
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity.
- Ensures features and associated documentation is clear and easily consumable by other engineering teams.
- Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing teams while commanding the respect of the individuals on the team.
- Payments expertise a huge plus.
- 5-7 years of product development experience.
Sr.Technical Product Owner