Short DescriptionPayPal is looking for the Java Software Developer who has hands-on experience with common open-source and Java EE technologies.
- Solid foundational knowledge of computer engineering and intellectual curiosity to understand the business.
- At least 8 years solid server-side development with Java.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms.
- At least 3 plus years of Fintech experience.
- Passion for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Highly motivated, goal driven, Can-do approach.
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, team player, ability to multi-task.
- Strong OOP skills, ability to analyze requirements and prepare the design.
- Hands-on experience with common open-source and Java EE technologies.
- Experience with REST API's, Web Services, Unit Testing, Java Build tools.
- Experience with Spring or any web MVC frameworks.
- Exposure to Hadoop technologies and Experience in developing Pig scripts in Hadoop.
- Oracle, SQL, JDBC/ORM, JMS, App servers / Servlet containers, Maven/Git/Continuous integration.
- Experience working in an agile methodology.
- Experience working on Big Data platform.
- Experience working on front-end technologies.
- Experience working both in startups and in large companies.
- Good communication skill to global business and technical partners.
Java Software Developer