Short DescriptionZS is seeking for Data Science Associate who will develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Investigate and develop rigorous analytical frameworks to address client problems.
- Effectively work with a variety of different data structured vs. unstructured, sparse vs. big data to perform modeling and analysis.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Execute statistical and machine learning techniques (e.g. supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning) on data sets to identify trends, figures, and other relevant information.
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings.
- Evaluate emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical offerings.
- Master's Degree in Data Science, Computer Science or Statistics with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework required
- Knowledge of advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. machine learning, statistical learning, Bayesian methods, neural networks, optimization, natural language processing, etc.).
- Demonstrates proficiency in programming languages such as R/Python.
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop ecosystem and database systems).
- Agile project planning and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of working in teams.
- High motivation, good work ethic, and maturity.
Data Science Associate