Short DescriptionNVIDIA is hiring for Deep Learning professional who can integrate different hardware and software components to make the entire system work deftly. Be a champion for Deep Learning and HPC among organizations technical community.
- Helping end customers in running Deep learning workflows. Evangelizing customers on CUDA frameworks and improve adoption of the same.
- Assisting field business team in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, owning the technical relationship and assisting customers in building creative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- A visionary on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support various applications especially in Retail, Healthcare & Image/Face recognition domains.
- Integrate different hardware and software components to make the entire system work deftly. Be a champion for Deep Learning and HPC among the NVIDIA technical community.
- Collaborate with research institutes and help solve some of the worlds most complex problems. Evangelize your and other team members experience equally.
- BE/B.Tech. in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science, MS or Ph.D. desirable.
- 2 years of work related experience in software development or Machine learning or high-performance computing.
- Experienced modern Deep Learning software architecture and frameworks including Caffe, Theono, Tensorflow, Convent, cuDNN, Torch or other Deep Learning Frameworks.
- C programming / Parallel programming experience. Exposure to CUDA.