This Job has stopped accepting applications
| 4287 Views
Morgan Stanley is hiring for Lead Business Intelligence Developer who has the ability to understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable business insights using Tableau.
- Design Dashboards and Reports, with different data sources.
- Design generic data model for various data domains which can be used to cater their Analytics needs.
- Interact with Business (or IT) users and understand their requirements from a data analytics, visualization and UI/UX perspective.
- Ability to understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable business insights using Tableau.
- Convert the business requirements to technical code using SQL.
- Deliver reports to the Business team in a timely manner.
- Communicate and work proactively with other teams (ETL, EDW, QA, and OPS) to build the required dashboards.
- Working with global development teams to implement best practices.
- Dashboard tuning.
Qualification And Required Skills:
10-12 years of experience in Data and Analytics space.
-Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration, and advanced GUI development in Tableau.
-Very strong SQL skills in at least one DB technology i.e. Teradata or any other database like Oracle, UDB, Hadoop. Teradata skills are preferred.
-Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation and data modeling.
-Ability to understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable Business Insights.
-Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures.
-Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards.
-Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
-Good knowledge of Unix scripting.
Lead Business Intelligence Developer
Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 75 years, the firms reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients.
Morgan Stanley is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence that have always defined the firm. At its foundation are four core values putting clients first, doing the right thing, leading with exceptional ideas and giving back that guide its more than 55,000 employees in 1,200 offices across 43 countries.