Short DescriptionOracle is seeking for the Applications Engineer who will be responsible for designing and building custom application/tools for enhancing our Cloud Business.
- Design and build next-gen enterprise apps, custom tools, and product extensions/ customizations.
- Design and implement UI, Data Models and Application/Business Logic.
- Translate functional requirement into clear application logic.
- Follow standard coding practices aiming to achieve high scalability, security and deliver high-performance systems to serve a modern Web/Mobile experience.
- Proficiently use the industry standards for code management and patching procedures.
- 2+ yearsâ?? experience in software development.
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology.
- Graduate degree or higher in Computer science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge in Concurrent programming, Modularity, Abstraction, Design Patterns, Persistence models and Responsive Web Design Patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM).
- Sound knowledge of web application architecture and aspects of performance, scale, security, availability, web services and SOA.
- High Performance, Scalable DB architecture & design
- Knowledge in CSS & XML/XSTL.
- Experience designing and implementing fault-tolerant distributed systems and REST/SOA API interfaces.
- Experience in both desktop and mobile applications development.