Short DescriptionUBER is looking for AI Research Scientist (Self Driving) who will design, implement, train, and optimize novel algorithms that run at extremely low-latency on self-driving Uber vehicles and various production systems.
- Design, implement, train, and optimize novel algorithms that run at extremely low-latency on self-driving Uber vehicles and various production systems.
- Utilize large datasets of various sources, including raw sensor data such as Lidar, using large GPU compute clusters.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with research and engineering teams at Uber and communicate your work to colleagues and management.
- Write patents and submit publications to top machine learning, computer vision, and robotics conferences.
- A degree in a machine learning related discipline positions is available at the Ph.D., MS, and BS levels.
- A very strong quantitative background.
- Excellent software development skills in C/C++ and/or Python.
- Knowledge of machine learning commensurate with education/experience level and a strong publication record as relevant to education level.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Machine learning areas of special interests include CNN's, RNNs, distributed GPU computing, detection, prediction, motion planning, mapping, and localization.
AI Research Scientist(Self Driving)