Short DescriptionIBM is looking for Robotic Process Automation Developer who will identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility. Also create and maintain solution documentation.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT(User Acceptance Testing) phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
Robotic Process Automation Developer