Short DescriptionMaven Wave Partners is looking for well experienced Machine Learning Lead who will lead technical and design discussions with technical executives, acting to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation of ML and AI projects.
- Lead Maven Waves Machine Learning practice within the Apps & Data group.
- Grow and Enhance Maven Waves relationship with Googles ML professional services organization.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership through writing white papers, speaking at conferences, and other market based activities.
- Along with sales/partner leadership support sales efforts to convert complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures and consulting services based on state-of-the-art machine learning and AI methodologies.
- Grow and manage Maven Waves data science and ML team
- Lead technical and design discussions with technical executives, acting to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation of ML and AI projects.
- Instill a culture of expert software development for a wide range of ML-related projects.
- Envision, organize and lead prototypes and execute experiments to evaluate the performance of ML/AI architectures/algorithms in large-scale industrial applications.
- Drive the creation of proof-of-concept technology demonstrations.
- Work closely with practice areas, product and engineering to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies and product strategy.
- BA/BS degree in a Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or similar quantitative fields
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following: machine learning, recommendation systems, natural language processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, or artificial intelligence.
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, or C/C++, R.
- Experience in working with supervised, unsupervised machine learning.
- Experience in working with matrix/tensor factorization or any other methods for building recommendation systems.
- In-depth experience in building systems based on machine learning and/or AI methods.
- PhD or Master's degree in Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a statistical programming language like R or Python and applied machine learning techniques (i.e. dimensionality reduction strategies, classification, and natural language processing frameworks).
- Experience designing and deploying with one or more the following technologies: Tensor Flow, Spark ML, CNTK, Torch, Caffe
- Systems design experience with ability to architect and explain data analytics pipelines and data flows.
- Strong cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills. Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technology solutions.
Machine Learning Lead