Short DescriptionMorgan Stanley is hiring for Java Developer who will analyze business requirements write functional and minor development specifications. Also follow and improve existing coding standards and best practices.
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC (analysis, design, coding testing & implementation).
- Work with onshore and offshore team members from IT, Ops & Business.
- Analyze business requirements write functional and minor development specifications.
- Code solutions that meet the business requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow and improve existing coding standards and best practices.
- Must have significant experience developing applications under an onshore-offshore model.
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them positively and constructively.
- Sets an example for team members in the following manner: hard work, a focus on client delivery, preparedness, organization, a positive attitude and respect for others.
- Strong in Core Java
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience on Spring
- Knowledge of Web services, XML, REST, SOAP, JSON
- Detail oriented, ability to turn deliverable around quickly with high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret business requirements and produce functional and technical design documents
- Good time management skills ability to prioritize and multi-task, handling multiple efforts at once
- Strong desire to understand and learn domain.
- Have experience in a financial services/banking industry specifically in the Wealth Management domain.
- Experience range: 4 to 9 years.