Short DescriptionAirbnb is seeking for Data Scientist-Algorithms who have strong programming skill Python, R and Scala. Also have deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinning, such as classification, recommendation systems, optimization, deep learning, and natural language processing.
- Determine novel metrics to evaluate pricing models.
- Build new model to predict the quality of guest experiences.
- Build and iterate on machine learning models to detect high risk activities like account takeovers, fake contents and fraudulent transactions.
- Building NLP models to detect spam and inappropriate content on the fly.
- 3+ years experience developing machine learning models at scale from inception to business impact. Leadership opportunities also available.
- Advanced degree in quantitative field.
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinning, such as classification, recommendation systems, optimization, deep learning, and natural language processing.
- Proven ability to tailor machine learning solutions to business problems in a cross functional team.
- Strong programming skill (Python, R, or Scala preferred).
- Experience productionizing machine learning model is a plus.
- Experience in NLP is a plus.
- Experience in Deep Learning is a plus.
- $2,000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexbile Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner