Short DescriptionAdobe is hiring for Lead Risk Analyst who have good understanding of core IT processes and underlying technologies (e.g., logical and physical access, program development, change control, IT operations, Oracle Database and Windows/UNIX/Linux server environments etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Minimum 6-8 years of Information Systems audit experience in Big 4 accounting firms and/or related industry.
- Candidate should hold a relevant credential such as CISSP or CISA. Other credentials such as CISM, ISO 27001 LA, CFE and or CEH are a plus.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following areas: application security, Linux/Windows system security, networking, mobile device security, cloud technologies (IaaS, SaaS environments, etc.), and web technologies.
- Experience with implementing and auditing security controls for Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud etc. is must.
- Experience with implementing and auditing controls from industry and regulatory frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, ISO, PCI-DSS, FedRAMP, OWASP, ITIL, etc.).
- Strong communications skills to be able to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Good understanding of core IT processes and underlying technologies (e.g., logical and physical access, program development, change control, IT operations, Oracle Database and Windows/UNIX/Linux server environments etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of governance frameworks like COBIT, ITIL, ISO, NIST, COSO, etc. required.
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a level of professional skepticism.
- Demonstrate basic research capabilities with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management/organizational and planning skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to comfortably communicate to all levels of management and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity in all interactions.
- It is essential that the candidate be a team-player.
- Self-motivated and positive can-do attitude.
- Ability and willingness to travel (approx. 10%).
Lead Risk Analyst