Short DescriptionCisco is seeking a Software Developer who has solid experience in partnering with product management teams to ship products that build customer value.
- Work with the technical leaders to craft and implement the next version of our Smart Agent which is encouraged to work across various Cisco platforms.
- Integrate: work with other engineering teams to integrate Smart Agent into the Smart Licensing platform.
- Capable of setting up performance tools like JMeter, Load Runnerā?¦
- Top-tier engineering leader with deep experience in building and delivering software products, especially SaaS
- Good understanding of quote to cash processes and technology platforms for SaaS businesses.
- Expertise in Analytics, AI/ML technologies
- Sustained, successful trajectory (at least 15 years) in software development & in leading or supporting the execution of software-focused groundbreaking initiatives in large organizations
- Solid experience in partnering with product management teams to ship products that build customer value
- Have superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to expertly share vision & roadmap to internal/external audiences
- You will report to a manager within the Customer and Partner Transformation space.
- You will work closely with partners and IT leaders on strengthening the core of our commerce and software licensing platforms and transformation efforts.
- You will influence customers, partners, vendors and peer IT team members to build trust and drive innovation.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field, or MBA degree.
- Server-side software development experience using Java, C++, NodeJS, and/or other comparable technologies.
- Client-side web application development experience using Angular, React, jQuery, and/or other comparable technologies.
- Expertise in building large-scale systems using fault-tolerant technologies (such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra DB, & Kafka).
- Able to define and communicate a shared technical and architectural vision for a Release to ensure the system or Solution under development is fit for its intended purpose.
- Experience with deployment, continuous delivery, infrastructure management, software quality assurance (documentation, unit testing, test automation, security analysis, and code reviews).
- Experience with developing reporting interfaces, data feeds, and/or data visualizations for business & partner consumption.
- General understanding of enterprise commerce, sales, and software licensing is a plus.