Short DescriptionSenior Manager for Artificial Intelligence Capability team will be responsible for working with industry leaders and clients in creating business value through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions. To this end, they will help develop cognitive and self-learning applications to solve business problems using leading AI and ML technology frameworks. They will possess strong hands-on experience, hire and mentor AI resources in the team, along with working closely with clients in problem formulation and solution deployment.
- Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Quantitative or Technical field
- 15+ years of industry experience with 5+ years of hands-on AI or ML system development experience on real-world industry problems, with a fundamental understanding of Data Science theory and concepts
- 3+ years experience in managing team(s) working on data science applications
- Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, language understanding etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
- Familiarity with No SQL databases, bot framework, data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
- Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
Natural Language Processing