Short DescriptionMicrosoft is seeking a Support Engineer who can create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
- Be part of a team and develop your skills as you solve complex technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Deliver digital support experiences that create efficiency and value for our customers, our people and Microsoft.
- Demonstrate customer obsession and commitment to customer success in all interactions. Deeply understand our customers and deliver customer desired outcomes.
- Be a MSFT ambassador and lead by example. Create clarity by understanding and reinforcing business goals. Generate energy by building enthusiasm, pride, resiliency and enabling a productive and inclusive work environment. Deliver success by being curious and seeking solutions to tough problems.
- Manage relationships with your customers and provide technical documentation for the troubleshooting steps.
- Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions.
- Develop specialized expertise by supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Document your knowledge and share it with others.
- Use tools for debugging and root cause analysis.
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer service delivery via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex, escalated problems.
- Engage and collaborate with other Microsoft groups, including escalation teams and the development team, in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues.
- Represent Microsoft professionally in customer and partner onsite visits, where travel may be required.
- Create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
- Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Dynamics AX Products, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations or other ERP products in Large Business marketplaces
- Experience with ERP solutions as an end user or as a consultant with a solid understanding of Tech and/or Finances and/or Supply Chain Management and/or Retail processes.
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. If English is not native language, proficiency test results is a plus, (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge English Exams)
- Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
- Excellent Communication Skills - verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
- Interpersonal and relationship skills proven through work experience
- Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
- Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS)
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering (preferred)