Short DescriptionDell is hiring a Senior Engineering Manager who has the ability to broadly influence and collaborate with a broad set of business, engineering and operation functions.
- Build and maintain a highly effective team by recruiting, mentoring and coaching a team of engineers to accomplish goals that support business objectives.
- Lead engineering execution through all phases of product lifecycle, right from Architecture, Design, Implementation, Test and Delivery.
- Work very closely with partner, remote Development teams.
- Work with Product Management, Release Management, QE and other engineering partners to deliver and maintain the enterprise class software solutions
- 10+ years of software development experience, out of which at least 1 year should be in a technical leadership or management role.
- Experience leading software development teams and projects. History of significant contributions to shipped products in Individual Contributor or Leadership role.
- Proven experience in delivering enterprise class, production quality, highly available & highly scalable distributed system software or services.
- Proven ability to handle multiple, complex technical projects and have the flexibility to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to broadly influence and collaborate with a broad set of business, engineering and operation functions
- Ability to discuss, present, document and provide architectural and technical mentorship to a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Excellent leadership, communication and documentation skills. Should be comfortable presenting to other managers, architects, stake holders, and customers as needed.
Senior Engineering Manager